Zoe Kirby is a Nutritional Therapist with 15 years experience and a special interest in womens and childrens health. I’m so happy to have her on the 3P team!
Zoe has recorded this bonus module to teach you all about nutrition, and she will also join me in some of the upcoming Q&A weeks.
Bonus Nutrition Module
CLICK HERE to watch (passcode: WJ&dT7va)
Please note – this has been recorded as one video, but you can skip forward to each of the 4 sections using the button at the bottom beneath the video that is circled in yellow in the image on the right. You can skip back/forward as you wish!
Part 1 (17 mins long) – The basics of nutrition
- Explaining the basics of vitamins and minerals, absorption and how minerals work in pairs
- Vitamin D and calcium
- Magnesium & Calcium
- B vitamins
- Whole foods
Part 2 (18 mins long) – Common issues with women
- Essential fat
- B vitamins
- Vitamin D
Part 3 (26 mins long) – Nutrient robbers and nutrient deficiency signs
- Nutrient robbers: sugar, stress, drugs (pill, antibiotics, antidepressants), smoking, alcohol, caffeine and bad gut health
- What happens when women become nutrient deficient.
- Mistakes women make with their food and nutrition (fads and trends, too restrictive etc?
Part 4 (23 mins long) – Hormones and cravings
- What causes cravings
- What minerals / vitamins do women lack if they have bad PMT
- How to cope with hormones and cravings
- Peri-menopause / menopause nutrition advice
Working with Zoe
If you would like to find out more about Zoe, please Click here