Janey is a health, life and mindset coach who helps people take command of their thoughts, time, food, family, businesses and lives. She has nearly 20 years of experience in the health and coaching industry.
She works with people all over the world with a variety of her life-changing group online coaching programs and 1:1 VIP coaching sessions via ZOOM or in person at The Harbour Hotel in her home town in Sidmouth, Devon.
Described as “The woman who changes women’s lives”, “The Mary Poppins of the industry” and someone who’s “enthusiasm is contagious”. She has a loyal fan base all over the world with clients saying that she has a “special skill set that empathises, engages and inspires others” and someone who is “relatable and real”.
This single Mum of 3 (11 year old twin boys and a 4 year old girl), understands more than anyone about the modern day juggles of work-kids-home and many of the struggles women face in their life. She is also a self-confessed plot twist queen who’s faced challenge after challenge! But chosen to get through them with a solutions based mindset and a smile on her face.
A degree in International relations and with her first job working in Westminster for the government, she wanted to be a front line war correspondent. But a chance encounter with a fun fitness class in the year 2000 a couple of years into this, Janey was inspired to quit her job, sell her flat and become and aerobics instructor – even though her whole life she had hated exercise! Within a few months she was teaching 28 classes a week throughout London. And then went on to become a personal trainer and kick boxing instructor, setting up a PT studio in 2002.
She founded London’s most successful women’s outdoor bootcamp brand Fit for a Princess in 2006, set up a food management consultancy in 2007 and started small business coaching in 2009. Then in 2011, she retrained as an online coach and migrated her offerings online. Her first online coaching program Food Management Made Easy, sold out in 48 hours and since then she’s created over 25 programs.
In 2013, Janey created her BEST program which is her most popular program to date, which kicked off for the 7th year running in 2020. BEST is a life-changing annual mindset program that “teaches women to fly”, by helping women think differently and create an authentic life where they truly thrive. Whilst helping women compare less, lower stress and improve confidence and self-esteem. Women repeat this program year after year because it is so incredible and has such a positive effect on themselves, those around them and their lives. This program opens the doors again in April 2020, you can join the first-come-first-served list HERE.
You can check out hundreds of testimonials about her style, program content and the results her clients have achieved on the jam-packed TESTIMONIALS PAGE!
Janey has featured regularly in UK national press and media, including the Daily Mail, The Stylist, The Metro and all the top women’s health magazines. She was featured as an expert in the BBC Bullsh*t detective series and on ITV 1’s Kyle’s Academy show. She has also delivered a variety of motivational talks at high profile events and in corporate companies too.
Many of her clients are in the UK, but she also has a growing international clients from Dubai, New York, LA, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Switzerland, France, Spain, India and Canada taking part in her programs. She also works with high profile clients and celebrities who opt for her exclusive VIP coaching service.
If you have any questions, please email the office – contact details HERE!
HOW I CAN HELP YOU!
I have created this online coaching hub, to help women all over the world improve their health, happiness and well being by providing upbeat, positive and life-changing support that is flexible, affordable and inspirational 🙂
I want to help you bring about changes that last, improvements that will significantly impact your life and help you achieve what you previously thought impossible.
LET’S DO THIS!
Accessible – Work with me anywhere, any time
- Plug and play… all you need is an internet connection
- Connect from your laptop, tablet or phone
- Be with me on the go, wherever you are in the world
Available – I know busy women need flexibility
- Wherever you are you can access your program
- Take part anywhere in the world, from your office, the beach or even your bed!
- Participate in a live online program with a coach and forum, or choose the flexibility of an automated course which you can start and complete anytime
- Keep course content for life; retaining valuable advice, inspirational ideas and the best online video workouts
Affordable – I know you want value for money
- In my feedback surveys, 100% said that the programs were good value for money (and that they were enjoyable and would recommend to other women too!)
- Work with me, nearly 20 years’ experience and considered to be one of the UK’s top health, life and mindset coaches at a fraction of the cost of conventional personal training and life coaching
- Programs vary from £5 for a short course to £499 for a year’s support and nearly always work out between £1 and £5 per hour.
Transformational – live the life you deserve
- Practical, adaptable and insightful content, revealing what you need to do and how
- Achieve your goals and ambitions and learn how to sustain success
- Discover how to self-motivate instead of relying on others
Confidential – sometimes life changes are private
- Our programs are hosted in a secure online area which means you can take part without anyone else knowing (which many women do!)
- Anonymity guaranteed when participating in my online support group, if that is your preference
- You can also have your questions answered by myself or one of my co-coaches completely anonymously!
When life is complicated enough and you need support… I am here to help!
‘Janey, you are brilliant. Thank you a million times over for pushing me out of the world I’d been trying to get out of for 10 years!’
Sarah Buchanan, Scotland