Janey is a food, fitness and mindset coach, with nearly 20 year’s of experience in women’s health and fitness. She works with women all over the world, transforming their bodies, minds and lives with a variety of upbeat and inspirational online programs and her 1:1 VIP coaching sessions.
Described as “The woman who changes women’s lives”, “The Mary Poppins of the industry” and someone who can “Turn fitness rejects into fitness fanatics”, Janey’s “enthusiasm is contagious” and she has a special skill set that “empathises, engages and inspires others”.
A self-confessed former exercise hater and sugar-addict, this woman understands first hand the difficulties women have to motivate themselves to make better choices in their life. And someone who’s been a busy working single parent for 10 years, she knows more than anyone about the modern day juggles of work-kids-home!
A degree in International relations and with her first job working in Westminster for the government, she wanted to be a front line war correspondent. But a chance encounter with a fun fitness class in the year 2000, Janey was inspired to quit her job, sell her flat and become and aerobics instructor! Within a few months she was teaching 28 classes a week throughout London. She then went on to become a personal trainer and kick boxing instructor, setting up a PT studio in 2002.
She founded London’s most successful women’s outdoor bootcamp brand Fit for a Princess in 2006, set up a food management consultancy in 2007 and in 2011, she retrained as an online coach and migrated her offerings online. Her first online coaching program sold out in 48 hours and since then she’s created over 25 programs – including The Tummy ATTACK, the Busy Woman’s Bootcamp, The Sugar HIIT, Best Body Bootcamp, The SELF-CARE program, Emotional Eating, Confidence and more.
In 2013, Janey specialised into mindset side of coaching and created her BEST program which has run for 6 years since. BEST is a life-changing annual mindset program that “teaches women to fly”, by helping women think differently and create an authentic life where they truly thrive – helping women compare less, manage stress and improve confidence and self-esteem.
You can check out hundreds of testimonials about her style, program content and the results her clients have achieved on the jam-packed TESTIMONIALS PAGE!
Janey has featured regularly in national press and media, including the Daily Mail, The Stylist, The Metro all the top women’s health magazines. She was featured as an expert in the BBC Bullsh*t detective series and on ITV 1’s Kyle’s Academy show. She has also delivered a variety of motivational talks at high profile events and in corporate companies too.
Many of her clients are in the UK, but she also has a growing international fan base with clients from Dubai, New York, LA, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Switzerland, France, Spain, India and Canada taking part in her programs. She also works with high profile clients and celebrities who opt for her exclusive VIP coaching service that she provides via video and phone coaching.
If you have any questions, please email the office – contact details HERE!
HOW I CAN HELP YOU!
I have created this online coaching hub, to help women all over the world improve their health, happiness and well being by providing upbeat, positive and life-changing support that is flexible, affordable and inspirational 🙂
I want to help you bring about changes that last, improvements that will significantly impact your life and help you achieve what you previously thought impossible.
LET’S DO THIS!
Accessible – Work with me anywhere, any time
- Plug and play… all you need is an internet connection
- Connect from your laptop, tablet or phone
- Be with me on the go, wherever you are in the world
Available – I know busy women need flexibility
- Wherever you are you can access your program
- Take part anywhere in the world, from your office, the beach or even your bed!
- Participate in a live online program with a coach and forum, or choose the flexibility of an automated course which you can start and complete anytime
- Keep course content for life; retaining valuable advice, inspirational ideas and the best online video workouts
Affordable – I know you want value for money
- In my feedback surveys, 100% said that the programs were good value for money (and that they were enjoyable and would recommend to other women too!)
- Work with me, over 15 years’ experience and considered to be one of the UK’s top nutrition, fitness and lifestyle coaches at a fraction of the cost of conventional personal training and life coaching
- Programs vary from £5 for a short course to £499 for a year’s support and nearly always work out between £1 and £5 per hour.
Transformational – live the life you deserve
- Practical, adaptable and insightful content, revealing what you need to do and how
- Achieve your goals and ambitions and learn how to sustain success
- Discover how to self-motivate instead of relying on others
Confidential – sometimes life changes are private
- Our programs are hosted in a secure online area which means you can take part without anyone else knowing (which many women do!)
- Anonymity guaranteed when participating in my online support group, if that is your preference
- You can also have your questions answered by myself or one of my co-coaches completely anonymously!
When life is complicated enough and you need support… I am here to help!
‘Janey, you are brilliant. Thank you a million times over for pushing me out of the world I’d been trying to get out of for 10 years!’
Sarah Buchanan, Scotland