Which step was best?
Which step was best?
- I have honestly found something inspiring, uplifting and actionable in every single audio I’ve listened to. I’ve just been through my notes trying to work out which steps were most useful and really can’t – so many different aspects of life have been covered and they have all had loads of inspirational content, much of which is common sense but has been communicated in such a positive and uplifting way, with each audio incorporating a mix of small, easy wins as well as longer term goals. The most powerful subsets for me were: Taking Control Overview, Time to Get Real, Removing Denial, all of Step 2, Removing Comparison, Getting Organized without Stress, Removing Road Blocks, Removing Perfectionism, Lowering your Fear, Trusting Your Ability, Removing Negative Messages in your head, The Best is yet to come – quite a few!!
- I found all the steps useful in different ways. I liked the mix – some steps were fairly deep, making me think about who I really am, and where I want to go, others were more about general mindset issues or ideas to make life easier and flow better.
- The early steps were a really good grounding in positive principles and have helped me change, especially in terms of the patience I have and how I approach the children.
- There was something within each step that was important and useful. Not everything with in each sub-set was always completely relevant.
- All of them were really useful so it’s hard to pick up one but I think given certain things that have gone on in my life this year, this one (Let things go) was really important.
- Different things each time.
- All sections linked well together.
- Enjoyed all of them.
- Every single step has a positive impact on me and the way I live my life!
- All were amazing!
- I wouldn’t say I am a total novice in knowing how to get into a good mindset but since stopping my career and becoming a mum I have definitely experienced some crises in confidence and this course has helped me define them… but this is a work in progress. All the elements are useful for anyone though. I can’t imagine a single person who wouldn’t get something from them. Some were great reminders and reinforcers, others were ‘a-ha, why didn’t I think of that’ moments and some were the ones I really needed to focus on and work through. And revisit.
- Different things each time….LOVE the Q&As best….