Why on earth did I not think about doing this before?!
OK, I’m super excited about this and hope you are too! 😃
You probably know, that I’ve been helping women in the wellbeing and coaching industry for 21 years.
And since I took my expertise online back in 2011, I’ve created over 25 online programs.
Previously in my business, you will know that I have offered individual online courses. Some with start and end dates and some automated. But the more content I have created, the more complicated this has become for me and my business. I know that it can also be confusing for clients / potential clients, when there is so much on offer in so many different ways.
I have a lot of clients, who come to me for a variety of reasons.
And the 8 pillars I help people most with are; mindset, time, health, fitness, family, business, money and technology.
Plus a lot of my clients need help with big life plot twists such as divorce. And many struggle with being sandwich generation parents and/or have children with additional needs, and/or teens experiencing mental health issues and anxiety etc.
I’ve got a lot of amazing clients who’ve been with me for well over a decade, some for all 21 years! And of course lots of incredible new clients who are just starting out with me.
Usually women come to me for more than one reason. In fact by building a CMS this year and analysing all the women who’ve bought from me in the last 10 years. A few key things came to light.
- The majority of women typically need me for at least four, five or more of my pillars of expertise mentioned above
- Women need different things to support them in different areas of their life as they move through their life; why I have such a high retention rate
- Some women like the content I create but don’t want the interaction or long term program commitments that have start and end dates
- A lot of women really love having regular contact with me with tailormade advice and accountability but can’t afford weekly 121s
- Many thrive from being part of a community of like minded women, as they thrive from supporting and being supported by women and the camaraderie that comes with that
And it got me thinking…
- What if I simplified everything!
- What if I put it all one place?
- What if I could create something that meant there was a one stop shop for everything I offer?
- What if I could provide something for women on different budgets and different needs?
- What if I could put together something that works for clients that love my content but don’t need the interaction side AND something for clients that need both?
- What if I could also help and support women on going, WITHOUT a big commitment of an annual program?
- What if I could give women the option of doing my full courses if they wanted to whilst also being able to dip in and out of content that they wanted?
Content, advice, experience, knowledge, expertise is never at a short fall with me! I can always sense what women need and move quickly to put things together!
I absolutely love helping women and I love putting my content and courses together. And I also love having group interaction with my clients via the group coaching side of things.
And I had a wonderful lightbulb moment! 💡💡💡
It actually reminded me of the days just before I launched my Fit for a Princess bootcamps in Wandsworth back in 2006, before I put everything in one place on that glorious patch of grass! I had 121 PT clients, small group PT clients, I was running my own classes in lots of different venues, I was teaching classes in lots of others and it was all a big higgledy-piggledy. But when I put everything in one place, not only did everything become easier for me, which meant I was able to give my clients more. Everything became SO much simpler for them too, which helped them no end.
Let me introduce you to….
THE LIFE MANAGEMENT HUB!
In essence, your one stop to taking back command of your mind, time, health, business, family and life. Where you can complete courses one by one, or pick and mix the bits you need across the different offerings. And, have access to all my mini masterclass and all my new resource templates I’m building!
This is hosted in my easy-to-use membership platform, with a simple log in. That can be accessed from any desk top, laptop, gadget or smart phone.
For those who love the interaction, Q and As, group coaching, regular contact with me and love to be part of a tribe… Let me introduce you to…
THE LIFE MANAGEMENT CLUB!
Which is where you have all the resources in the life management hub…
- A monthly life management “Set up” group coaching call on zoom 12 times a year – where I take you through my life management formula and share what my intentions, priorities, non-negotiables, plan, mindset requited and help I need for the month ahead. And, help you to plan yours and answer any questions.
- The first one will be on Wednesday 30th November at Midday to help you create your optimum December- and after that will be the 3rd or 4th Friday of every month month (see list of dates below)
- A weekly 45 minute Friday check in session in between these (term time only) for extra inspiration, top up tips, answers to any questions / roadblocks you have (covering mindset AND the practical things). And where there’ll be the camaraderie and accountability side of things too (see list below for dates of the Friday check ins!)
- Unlimited Q and As throughout the year from me and my current co-coach Gill (we guarantee that every question sent in is answered!) and I will also bring in guest experts throughout the year too. These will typically be recorded as audios so you don’t need to be anywhere – some we will run as interactive Q and As on zoom
- All the Q and A replays will be hosted in a categorised Q and A replay library so easy to which ones are relevant to you
- And, access to the optional Life Management Club Facebook group! I will pop in there with a live video from time to time and of course post, comment and interact with the club members each week. But all the Q and As / group coaching takes place on Zoom with replays, so you don’t have to join this if you don’t want to!)
- And from January, The Life Management Book Club! With a fictional and self-development book recommendation
Drum roll….. The doors are now open to this super-simple, life-changing, great-value, high-impact offering, to those who want to be FOUNDING MEMBERS!
What does founding members mean?
This means that you can join on an introductory price that will NEVER change. You can pay by monthly direct debit, or a discounted up front annual reoccurring payment, which you can sign out of ANY time.
No contracts, no hassle, just access to the Life Management Hub only or Hub & Club.
And if you decide it’s not for you, or your circumstances change, or you’ve got enough from it and don’t need it anymore – you just cancel your subscription, no questions asked!
Here’s what you get in the LIFE MANAGEMENT HUB….
As I said above, it’s EVERYTHING in ONE place!
Here’s a quick summary:
ALL my course content from the last 10 years – Which you can now choose whether you do these as full programs one by one. Or doing a couple along side each other as many women like to. Or, if you prefer, you can simply pick and mix your way through the content across the programs for the bits that you need! (see full list below)
ALL future programs, content and resources that I put together! These are being created based on what I can see clients need AND by being in the hub, YOU can also let me know what you need further help with.
My Life Management Formula! This is a 60 minute webinar (with downloadable template for you to keep / use) that goes through the foundation to my TIME BOSS program that rolls out from January. This formula has changed everything for me and my clients who use this. And it’s essentially where you give yourself the gift of a little time to be ON your life and create a flexible plan for the month ahead.
Please note you can still buy the following individual programs outside the life management hub / club as automated programs and the price is next to each one.
- TIME BOSS My brand NEW program – cost to buy individually £199
- TECH BOSS program – cost to buy individually £99
- BEST (BEST 1 & 2 calls) – cost to buy individually £398
- BEST:Business – cost to buy individually £249
- Business Basecamp – cost to buy individually £39
- 3PHealth – cost to buy individually £199
- Gut Health Series with Alex Manos – cost to buy individually £99
- I’ve got the POWER – cost to buy individually £79
- 30 days to a high vibe life – cost to buy individually £49
- RISE – cost to buy individually £59
- 10 mins a day bootcamp – cost to buy individually £39
- Best Body bootcamp – cost to buy individually £29
- SELF-CARE bootcamp – cost to buy individually £29
- Tummy ATTACK bootcamp – cost to buy individually £29
- SugarHIIT bootcamp – cost to buy individually £29
- Busy Woman’s bootcamp – cost to buy individually £29
The total course list is over £1500!
But to access all of these via the Life Management Hub and all future content, your subscription (which you can sign out of ANYTIME!) is as follows.
FOUNDING MEMBER RATES!
LIFE MANAGEMENT HUB (all the above program content, all future content, but no interaction, no Q and As, no FB group)
£24.99 a month
Get 2 months free with an annual upfront, reoccurring payment of £249 (this will be taken once a year but you can still cancel up to 24 hours before the renewal payment is taken)
LIFE MANAGEMENT CLUB (Hub resources plus 12 monthly life management group coaching calls a month, term time Friday group coaching calls at 115pm (both on zoom), unlimited Q and As and access to the optional FB group
£39.99 a month
Get 2 months free with an annual upfront, reoccurring payment of £399 (this will be taken once a year but you can still cancel up to 24 hours before the renewal payment is taken)
Founding member terms and conditions
- Founding member rates will never increase (read my full terms and conditions are here)
- If you decide to leave for any reason (which you can do at ANYTIME), but then wanted to come back, you will lose your founding member rate
- There are a limited number of founder member places and once all taken, the hub prices will go up
- The founding member rates end on Friday 2nd of December or sooner if the places are filled
GIFT FOR WOMEN
Please note that I will be donating 5% of all subscriptions of the Life Management Hub and Club and 5% of all non-memberships bookings to Women’s Aid via Work for Good each month. We have ceased the “Give and Gift It on” project – and instead created an ongoing, simplified “GIFT FOR WOMEN”.
Other important information:
- Once signed out of the membership you will not be able to access the content
- However, if you have bought any of my courses before you joined the membership, you will still be able to access those courses for life
- All the courses that are offered in the membership can be bought individually as full price programs. And if you do this, you have access to these programs for life
🎉🎉 YOU CAN NOW SIGN UP FOR YOUR FOUNDING MEMBERS PLACE! 🎉🎉
Life Management Hub
Life Management Club
And on signing up to the Hub, you have access to these programs / content:
BEST 1 & 2, POWER, RISE, 30 DAYS TO A HIGH VIBE LIFE, GUT HEALTH SERIES, BEST BODY BOOTCAMP, SELFCARE, TUMMY ATTACK, MODULES 1-7 OF TECH BOSS – You can take a look at the full program details HERE
Life Management Formula – which is the foundation of the TIME BOSS course that starts in January and the on-going monthly group coaching life planning sessions
“Complicated relationships” call – With Gill Harvey-Bush – What are they, how to cope with them and how to manage yourself and your mind better with them. We ran this as a live session on the retreat in Sidmouth this year and it was incredible – so we’ve created an online version! Gill and I will be doing lots more of these kinds of calls in 2023 too!
Friday 9th December
The HUB tick list available – This is a little printable tick list of all the resources in the club that you can tick as you make your way through things and make notes, so you don’t lose track of what you’ve watched and listened to.
The MONEY BOSS formula Webinar Released – this will show you how to manage your money effortlessly and enjoyably. And I will build the money management and money mindset resources in the money section of the hub in 2023.
Understanding SEN – with my private SEN consultant Hayley Pitts Forrest – And introduction to understand SEN, how to get the right help if you or your child is affected, how you can use mindset and practical tools to help you cope better. I will be building up the SEN support resource bank throughout 2023 with a couple of brilliant SEN experts.
Friday 6th January
The full 3PHEALTH program will be available
Monday 16th January
TIME BOSS modules roll out
The second half of TECH BOSS 1.0 is available
To read a list of all the call content breakdown in the hub – CLICK HERE
We will be adding content under the eight areas of the hub: mindset, time, health, fitness, family, business, money and technology.
We know there is a lot of content in the hub. But it’s divided into into different areas and broken down into chunks, so it’s easy to navigate around.
Think of it as a Netflix Library of life management resources!
Plus when you head into the hub, there is a welcome video giving you some tips to help you work out where to start and how to work through things. And on the monthly coaching calls and Friday check ins, I can sign post you to calls and content that I think will help you.
If you join the CLUB side, this is the interactive call schedule for the next 12 months!
Wednesday 30th November 12pm UK time – The first Life Management group coaching call to help you create your optimum December
Wednesday 30th November – The Life Management Club Facebook group opens!
Friday 9th December 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 16th NO Friday check in
Friday 23rd NO Friday check in
Friday 30th December 115pm– Life Management group coaching call to help you create your optimum January
Friday 6th January 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 13th January 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 20th January 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 27th January 115pm – Life Management group coaching call to help you create your optimum February
Friday 3rd February 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 10th February 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 17th February NO Friday check in
Friday 24th February 115pm – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 3rd March 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 10th March 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 17th March 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 24th February 115pm – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 31st March 115pm – Friday check in?
Friday 7th April NO Friday check in
Friday 14th April NO Friday check in
Friday 21st April – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 28th April 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 5th May 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 12th May 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 19th May 115pm – Friday check in
Friday 26th May 115pm – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 1st June – Friday check in
Friday 9th June – NO Friday check in (BEST retreat)
Friday 16th June – Friday check in
Friday 23rd June – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 30th June – Friday check in
Friday 7th July – Friday check in
Friday 14th July – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 21st July – NO Friday check in
Friday 28th July – NO Friday check in
Friday 4th August – Mid summer Friday check in
Friday 11th August – NO Friday check in
Friday 18th August – NO Friday check in
Friday 25th August – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 1st September – Friday check in
Friday 8th September – Friday check in
Friday 15th September – Friday check in
Friday 22nd September – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 29th September – Friday check in
Friday 6th October – Friday check in
Friday 13th October – Friday check in
Friday 20th October – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 27th October -– NO Friday check in
Friday 3rd November – Friday check in
Friday 10th November – Friday check in
Friday 17th November – Friday check in
Friday 24th November – Life Management Group coaching call
Friday 1st December – Friday check in
Friday 8th December – Friday check in
Friday 15th December NO Friday check in
Friday 22nd December – Friday check in
Friday 29th December – Life Management Group coaching call
If you’re ready to take back command of your mind, time and life, secure one of the founding member places below. Still not sure it’s for you? Scroll down for the FAQ section!
Life Management Hub
Life Management Club
For our FAQ page, please CLICK HERE