I know that many women are struggling to process what’s happened this year, they’re worried about Christmas and fearful of what 2021 and beyond brings for themselves, their partners, their families and indeed the world around them.
This mini online summit is designed to help you:
- Process what’s happened in 2020
- Help you head into Christmas with a better mindset
- Work out ways to be mentally and practically prepared for a different way of life
- Learn how to let go of the things that are out of your control and put all your focus on the things you CAN control
- Lower stress, fear and anxiety associated with Covid restrictions and changes
- Manage the different emotions such as frustration, disappointment, money worry etc.
- Understand how you can manage your thoughts and mindset to help you rather than hinder you through Covid
- Feel empowered and more at peace that you CAN navigate the changes and get through the other side!
- The summit consists of 2 x 60 -75 minute pre-recorded Covid Coping masterclasses
- 1 x Zoom Q&A replay – this was done as a live masterclass where clients were able to ask questions
- We will teach you a variety of strategies and techniques and go through practical solutions you can implement straight away
- BONUS TFT masterclass with Gill Harvey Bush
Janey Holliday, known as the “Plot Twist Queen” is a mindset coach. She has been in the health and lifestyle industry for over 19 years and an online mindset coach for ten.
Gill Harvey Bush is a Psychologist, Master NLP Practitioner, performance and mindset coach.
Gill and Janey have been helping a lot of people behind the scenes this year and have noticed that the majority of people are struggling with similar issues. This summit gives people the opportunity to get tailor-made help at a fraction of the cost of 1:1s.
“Gill and Janey are a formidable team, their knowledge is fantastic and the fact they are such strong friends brings trust and confidence when you listen to them”
“Love the combination of different styles and approaches from Gill and Janey which work really well together to give actionable advice”
“Janey and Gill make a great team, and having both offered unrivalled feedback and suggestions.”
“Gill works really well with Janey giving a different – but just as useful – perspective”
Please note that when purchased you will receive an automated booking confirmation which includes instructions for how to access the content