- 28 day highly flexible and simple program – you choose what and when.
- You can also stretch this bootcamp longer than 28 days if you’re very time poor or condense it to make it shorter and more intense
- 6 hours of online fitness videos – all you need is a set of hand weights, a resistance band and (optional) ankle weights.
- 15 minutes a day 6 days a week for 3 weeks
- Or 30 minutes a day 3 days a week for 3 weeks (or however YOU want to do it!)
- Final week – YOU CHOOSE! Whatever you need you do!
- All over body workouts designed to get the maximum results in the shortest amount of time
- Optional power walking + podcast sessions each week
- 8 x 30 minute inspirational audios by me and busy woman friendly pod cast recommendations
- Access to all your program content a week before so that you download your videos to the Vimeo app if you want to and watch without Wifi
- This fitness program is adrenal friendly and over 75% of the videos are pre/post natal friendly – alternative options are given on the video if not.
- The focus of this bootcamp is about IMPLEMENTING positive food principles by getting organised with food, getting stuck into food prep and following simple food planning strategies
- There are 2 x 28 day eating programs to choose from, including one vegetarian one and a 7 day vegan eating plan – all come with week-by-week matching shopping lists!
- A couple of the eating plans will include how to mix and match Mindful Chef recipe boxes – and their new 15 minute meals are BRILLIANT if you’re busy!
- You can also get £20 off your first recipe box too, your code will be sent with the joining instructions!
- As well as eating on the go breakfast, lunch and snack ideas that are easy to put together
- These are in your Busy Woman’s Food bible which also includes a section so that you can tailor make everything to you as well!
- This is available one week before the bootcamp starts so that you can GET ORGANISED!
- As you’re busy, I know you don’t want your inbox clogged up or the pressure to have to listen or read something each morning.
- So your inspirational emails will contain a jump-start tip, an inspirational quote and one helpful coaching question with a 3 minute audio that goes through these. These are sent Monday to Saturday
- You will also receive 3 x GET READY FOR THE WEEK emails on the Sunday nights on day 7, 14 and 21 which will help you get ready for the next week ahead and contain helpful tips and questions and an audio that goes with this too
- You can listen to these whilst making a cup of tea, getting dressed, emptying the dishwasher etc.
- You can opt out of the daily emails if you want as all the daily email content is available in a Busy Women’s Top tips E-Book! Which means you get the tips and tricks in an easy to read and printable format 🙂
- You can have free access to my private Facebook group , where you can chat to other women doing the program (and some of my other programs) if you want to
- However as a busy woman I want you to be really in control of your time and choices which I believe means less Facebook and more workouts / relaxation / food prep time!
- You’re free to post and share what you’re doing but I’m nudging my client management back to the old school way – if you’ve got a question, email the office, if I need to do a top up section on the resources part of the program or create a bonus audio I will.
- I want to avoid information overload and important messages getting lost by giving too much content and you then not being able to find it within Facebook groups
- This bootcamp as the strapline suggests is about you getting out your own way, getting what you need to done and the moving on to enjoy your day!
this program is for you if
- You are busy!! But still want to be fit and healthy
- You can procrastinate about getting to your fitness sessions but you know you’d feel and look better for doing them
- You want to be more organised with your food but need simple food planning strategies that can be adapted to different days depending on what you’re doing
- You often eat on the go and need quick and easy meal / snack ideas
- You don’t have time to listen to inspirational content each day but would like to take command of your self-motivation and beat your roadblocks
- You want to avoid information overload but would still like to be inspired
- You’d like to be supported but also need a little kick up the backside to get things done!
- You’re looking to maintain your current body shape, strength, tone and shape with effective workouts that will challenge and benefit your body
- Or you want to become fitter and stronger without dragging yourself through lengthy cardio workouts that you hate
- You have an important event coming up and you’d like to really feel your very best
- You have an adrenal issue and have been told not to do heavy cardio sessions
- You want a low impact fitness program that doesn’t take over your time, energy and life.
For the 28 day program, there is a different focus on each day with brand new videos each week for the first 3 weeks and then in the final week, you choose!
You can follow the 15 minutes a day, 6 days a week format or if you prefer (this is what I’ll be doing!), you can do 30 minutes 3 days a week.
These workouts are stackable! Which means you can add the bonus cardio workouts to them or do 2 or 3 conditioning workouts at a time and repeat later in the week if you want a more intense program.
You will have information on how to make this program work for you in your Busy Woman’s Exercise bible.
Monday – Upper and lower body flow – These are workouts I do a lot which mean you alternate from upper to lower body moves. I’ve devised workouts that flow effortlessly from one move to the next and because they are upper / lower body moves, they fall under PHT workouts (peripheral heart training). This means you burn more calories too as your body has to work harder to pump the blood to different parts of your body!
Tuesday – Glutes and legs – Because busy women need strong legs to carry them through their day right?! Think squats, lunges, floor work, no lower body muscle left untouched here!
Wednesday – Cardio Core – I used to run cardio/core workouts in my beach bootcamps in Sidmouth and the girls loved them! These aren’t heavy cardio workouts but mix and match combination core moves with some cardio moves that maximise core use – killing two birds with one stone which busy women need!
Thursday – Triceps and obliques – I LOVE the way trained triceps and tight obliques feel and even though these muscles tend to be the weakest on women, they also adapt and respond very quickly! These workouts will challenge but change you 🙂
Friday – Upper and lower body flow 2 – Your second upper and lower body flow workout of the week will basically target muscles that haven’t been worked or involve moves that progress from videos earlier in the week.
Saturday – Circuits Saturday – OMG I used to HATE circuits at school but my Saturday circuit workouts are fun and use pattern and layer training rather than your typical circuits class! Lots of great moves, all mashed up, working you hard so you can then kick back guilt free over the weekend!
Sunday – REST DAY – You’ll need it! And of course you can swap your rest day around if you need to 🙂
BONUS CARDIO WORKOUTS
There are 3 x 15 minute cardio workouts
CLASSIC CARDIO – Cardio moves that get your heart rate up and will give you an effective endurance workout
AIR HIIT – The moves that take you off the ground and make you feel alive
Hand weights (2 sets if you want to go heavier on legs and lighter on arms or vice versa). Sports Direct have some AMAZING deals on triple weights sets like THESE where you can get three sets of 1kg, 2kg & 3kg for just £11!
Ankle weights (I use ½ kg). You can get a set of ankle weights for about £6 HERE. Amazon also have some great deals.
A resistance band I use a medium resistance band – you can buy one for £5.99 HERE