- Feeling like you’ve lost yourself?
- Lost your mojo?
- Spending too much of your time, energy and headspace looking after others.
- Frazzled from the last few years!
- Working too hard?
- Constantly chasing your tail?
- Are a bit fed up of the life grind?
- Beating yourself up about where you’re at?
- Or who you’re not!
- Perhaps craving a better life experience?
- Would love to get behind yourself once and for all?
- And to get fired up about the future?
- Or, maybe in need of what my mentor calls a “2 inch lift”?
Well you, for sure, need a “Remember who the fuck you are!” day
(NB if you don’t like the F word, you’re in the wrong place!)
Remembering who the fuck you are!
- It is SO easy for women to lose themselves in the modern world.
- To disconnect with their true selves when they are juggling so much.
- They drown in comparison because of social media
- They lose confidence and clarity on their infinite capability, power and potential
- They can easily forget their own worth, talent, needs, dreams, purpose and passions.
- And they just forget who the fuck they are as a result.
- And it’s fucking sad.
And I’m on a mission to change this!
- I am very experienced mindset coach and have been changing women’s lives for 22 years.
- I know most the tricks in the book to manage your mind, reframe difficulties, focus on the positives, bring out the best in you, deal calmly with plot twists. And to “happily do” life with a smile on your face as much as possible.
- But I’m also a single Mum of three (14 year old twin boys and a 7 year old girl who is autistic). I have been a single Mum since my twins were 13 months old. I had my daughter by myself in 2016. I have my kids 100% of the time. And I haven’t had a full night’s sleep in seven years. So my life behind the scenes is what you might call a little bat shit crazy!
- Your circumstances may be different to mine. But when there’s a lot going on in your life, you are caring for others, you’re got difficulties or stresses going on. Or you’ve just found yourself living a life or showing up as a version of you that’s not what you ever wanted for yourself.
- I know how it feels to lose yourself, I really do.
- It still happens to me now and again (why I’m such a big fan of having regular “Remember who the fuck you are!” days).
- So whenever you feel like you’ve lost yourself in life.
STOP! And let me help you remember who the fuck you are!
How to have a remember who the fuck you are day!
- Having a “Remember who the fuck you are!” day really is a true gift to yourself.
- A little time to be ON your life.
- To be kind and compassionate to yourself.
- Whilst also fucking waking yourself up!
- And you’ll be AMAZED as to the difference in how you feel in just a few hours.
- Every woman should have one at least once in their life (I have one a couple of times a year now and I wouldn’t be without them!)
- Having a “Remember who the fuck you are day”, means getting out your chaos, commitments, stress and struggles for a day (or half a day if you can’t find a whole day).
- Getting yourself in a neutral, inspirational and if you can a little luxurious environment (this can be outside in nature too!).
- And then working through some self-coaching questions that are designed to give you some real light bulb and life-lifting moments.
- That will reconnect you with your soul.
- To reignite the real you.
- And get you the fuck fired up to a) Bring back the kick ass version of you that’s been temporarily buried. And b) Create a kick ass future for yourself – whatever that means for you!
So, I’ve put together a “How to have a remember who the fuck you are day!” starter pack!
- With everything you need for the day!
- A day, which will take you from lost to liberated.
- Exhausted to Empowered.
- Forgotten to found.
- You will be amazed as to how different you’ll feel!
My “Remember who the fuck you are!” day starter pack contains:
- An 8 page E-book on how to create the ultimate day – with lots of advice and options for you to consider
- A 10 page E-book with about 100 self-coaching questions for you to pick and choose and work through on the day – and these questions can be used as on-going journal prompts too – all designed to help you remember who the fuck you are!
- And a little 25 minute audio that goes with it to help you get the most of this perfect ME gift!
And the 12 sections of the “Remember who the fuck you are day!” E-book that I’ve put together, are:
ONE – Bring out your inner child, she isn’t lost, let’s go get her!
TWO – The attributes you left behind when that adulting took over!
THREE – Struggles are temporary, don’t lose the kick ass you!
FOUR – Demons to diamonds, time to get a grip on your thoughts
FIVE – Let’s breathe some life back into you!
SIX – That shitty person that tried to take you down, it’s time to tell them to fuck off!
SEVEN – The Dorothy technique – You had the power all along my dear!
EIGHT – The Hero’s journey – Time to slay those dragons and get the treasure you want in life!
NINE – What others think is none of your business!
TEN – Time to forgive yourself for good!
ELEVEN – Upgrade your life CV!
TWELVE – Creating your f feel good future list!
There are approx 5-10 questions in each section. And a couple of exercises. And you can cover as many or as little self-coaching questions as you want.
You can answer them in any order. You can go into as much detail as you like. And skip questions you don’t want to answer.
TREAT A FRIEND!
If you’d like to buy one for a friend or family member who desperately needs to remember who the fuck they are, please buy via this button below. Then please email us (email@example.com) their email address and we will email them access details within 24 hours!
It may be easy to forget who the fuck you are, but it’s also easy to get her back!
And I’ve put this together, because I’d love as many women as possible to take themselves off for a “Remember who the fuck they are!” day.
Can you imagine if thousands and thousands of women treated themselves to a day of self-discovery and the positive ripple effect this would have?!
Also 5% of the sales goes to Women’s Aid via Work for good via my Gift for Women.
Hope you enjoy your experience and please let me know how you get on and the breakthroughs you get!