The one stop shop to achieve optimum health, total food freedom and effortless food and health management for life… And, in a completely DIFFERENT way than you’ve seen before.
I’ve been in health industry for nearly 20 years and I see the same mistakes being made over and over again. And I believe we need a monumental shake up and an entirely different approach!
The 3PHealth Program will take you from being an over eater, emotional eater, confused eater or very controlled eater (and/or drinker). And be free again.
✨ Free to live long and live it well where you thrive mentally and physically and enjoy your life to the full
✨ Free to have a positive relationship with food again so that you can love food, without guilt and restriction
✨ Free from all the over-thinking and overwhelm typically associated with food and health choices
✨ Free from negative body image, self-criticism and comparison and a self-punishing approach to health
✨ Free to be YOU. A happier more at peace version of yourself that doesn’t waste anymore time in life going about food, health and body choices in a self-limiting and difficult way
The 3PHealth Program will also teach you all the things you need to eat, think and do, that will enhance your internal and metabolic health. The very thing we need to focus on most if you want to avoid chronic illness, pain and the big diseases that are on the increase today. If you want to live long and live well, you absolutely need to do this.
And most importantly, it teaches you the very important HOW.
The part that most people struggle to get right. Even if you’re clear on what you want and have the knowledge on what you need to do. Unless you get the mind on side, you’ll not start, fall at the first hurdle, or self-sabotage.
But more than that, the 3PHealth program will train you to ‘unlearn’ the unhelpful programming you’ve picked up throughout your life (and subsequent unhelpful habits, beliefs and behaviours that show up from that!). The things that keep you stuck, drive you mad, cause you stress and mean you often go against yourself.
You CAN change the end of your food, health, body and life story.
I’m living proof of that. But most people don’t know HOW.
As a former exercise hater, sugar addict, over eater, emotional eater and controlled eater AND someone who was very self-critical with low self-esteem, I know exactly how it feels to be stuck.
But I turned it all around and I’m so glad I did. Because the joy and freedom I have as a result is priceless.
I cannot imagine not imagine living another year longer of the way I was.
So between my own personal journey of reversing my unhelpful and toxic programming, combined with my nearly 20 years experience as a health and mindset coach, I’m going to teach you a completely unique way and you’re going to LOVE it.
“Janey’s experience, energy and motivation are a big source of inspiration, second to no-one. She is sensible yet powerful, balanced yet revolutionary…and can really have a massive impact on lives” – Annelisa Pesa, VIP client
So, if you’re someone who:
✨ Wants to live long and wants to live well and free
✨ Wants a healthy body, where you thrive physically and mentally
✨ Wants to know what you need to do for that and get clarity amongst all the conflicting advice out there
✨ Is fed up of being stuck on a negative food trap of diet-rebel-loathe-repeat
✨ Desperate to have a positive relationship with food, alcohol and indeed with yourself again
✨ Wants to learn how to be healthy easily, happily and most important consistently
✨ Is exhausted from always analysing and thinking about food choices, the size of your body and giving yourself a hard time about the things you find hard
✨ Wants to find a way to be happy and healthy for life without the punishment, stress, pressure and overwhelm
✨ Would love to be able to eat the things you love guilt free
✨ Doesn’t want to be the party pooper and miss out on fun by being healthier and making better choices
✨ Really wants to move away from restrictive diets for good, so you’re not pulled into the latest fad that you know isn’t good for you (but you can’t help yourself!)
✨ Would love to know how to crush that inner voice, push through fears, roadblocks and weaknesses that hold you back from achieving what want
✨ Wants to know how to manage your mind so that don’t sabotage with the all or nothing mindset
✨ Struggles with believing they can achieve what they want health wise
✨ Wants help with addictions such as sugar, carbs and alcohol
✨ Wants to be able to move away from quick fix and would really love to be able to trust themselves again
✨ Would love to know how to be more self-motivated around food and health choices
✨ Would love food and health management to be easier!
✨ Would thrive from having a softer approach to health
✨ Would really benefit from more self-compassion instead of self-criticism regarding their food, health, body and lives
✨ Wants to be total free of the food and/or booze trap
✨ Wonders if it is possible, but hopes it is
✨ And wants to be taught HOW
… this is without a doubt the program AND life-enhancing experience for you!
What does 3P stand for?
In other words…
– WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BE HEALTHY AND HAVE FOOD FREEDOM
– UNDERSTANDING HOW TO MAKE YOUR MIND WORK FOR YOU
– HOW TO ORGANISE YOUR HEALTH AND IMPLEMENT THINGS EASILY AND ENJOYABLY
“You’ll never meet anyone as knowledgeable and inspirational about nutrition and lifestyle as Janey Holliday – she’s brilliant”! – Jo Good, BBC TV and radio presenter
I know that the 3Ps together are what make optimum health and food freedom completely achievable, much easier AND enjoyable.
Without the 3Ps together I believe it’s impossible to live long, live well and live free.
Especially the psychology and mindset aspect – the part that so many miss!
And especially if you’re someone with unhelpful programming!
I know that many women have tried most things to achieve what they want.
But it really is time for a different approach. I’m sick of seeing so many women trapped and struggle in silence.
Such a waste of themselves and their lives.
Too many women are ashamed about their habits and food / drink secrets too. So they stay secret, women go against themselves thinking everyone else has it nailed. Then they become more self-critical, building this self-limiting cycle.
They know what they want, but go mad because they can’t make it happen – I have been there, I know first hand the frustrations.
But with my approach we tackle change by encouraging imperfection, embracing weaknesses and not seeing addiction as taboo!
We look at the most important things you need to do, from a food and health choice perspective. AND a mindset one.
Get the mind right and the body will follow
We’ll be working together and I’ll make it fun too!
Being healthy and mastering your mind does NOT need to be difficult, uphill, scary or boring. NO.
My approach is going about health from an entirely different angle in an entirely unique way.
And I’m not only going to teach you what you need to know and do. But I cannot stress enough, HOW you implement it.
“In my opinion, Weight Watchers and all other slimming concepts should ultimately be outlawed and only the Janey Holliday system should be allowed to prevail, as honestly they are the only principles that can become an integral part of your day to day existence for the rest of your life!” Food Management Made Easy client
First my team of 3P experts!
Gill Harvey Bush
Psychologist, Master NLP Practioner and performance coach. She famously cured Whoopi Goldberg of her fear of flying and coaches many high profile celebrities and VIPS. Her approach is no-nonsense but extremely powerful and refreshing. She will be delivering a third of the program content with me – the psychology side of things and will answer any questions via the Q&As taking place around the main program tutorials. She is also heading up the programming bonus (more on that in a sec!)
One of the UK’s top Gut health expert and Functional Medical specialist who has put together an “ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GUT HEALTH” bonus. It’s FAB. And he will answer any gut health related questions throughout the program.
Top female and family focused nutritionist with over 15 years experience. She is providing a “MUST-KNOW NUTRITION” bonus, covering the basics and most important things you need to know regarding nutrition to enhance your health. Again she is on hand to answer any specific nutrition queries throughout the program.
Here’s how it works!
✨ The 3PHealth plan is a 9 month program delivered over an 11 month period.
✨I know everyone wants a quick fix but the desire for quick fixes is where everyone is going wrong!
✨ I’ve deliberately made this program this length to ensure I not only get the time to teach you all you need to know for optimum health, food freedom and effortless food and health management for life.
✨ But also so that you have the chance to take your time to take in everything. Start to implement it AND have a team of people to support you if you need help with these things and can answer your questions.
✨ It also enables me to space out the content and chunk things down for you. We are going to take our time, not miss out any important things AND enjoy this journey!
✨ Just so you know, all the topics I’m teaching over the 9 month program are broken down into small bite size tutorials of about 15 minutes.
✨ And there will be between 4-6 of these on each of the topic weeks (see the list below)
✨ You will be emailed these every Monday morning during the various topic weeks and you also receive a short mindset and self-motivation audio from me, to make your experience more enjoyable and more successful too!
✨ We break for Christmas for three weeks and we have a four week spring and summer break in April and August.
“Janey has a great approach and a very simple, down to earth style which makes her very easy to relate to” – previous BEST client
- 19th October – Principles – What to eat and do to help your body thrive
- 26th October – Psychology – Understanding your thoughts and the impact on your health choices and mindset
- 2nd November – Planning & Prep – Power planning techniques
- 9th November – Q&A Week
- 16th November – Principles – Health compromises
- 23rd November – Psychology – Emotional and controlled eating / drinking
- 30th November – Planning & Prep – How to balance out weekends, special occasions and social events
- 7th December – Q&A Week
- 14th December – CHRISTMAS BREAK
- 21st December – CHRISTMAS BREAK
- 28th December – CHRISTMAS BREAK
- 4th January – Principles – Tackling over eating, greed and temptation
- 11th January – Psychology – Overriding habits, breaking anchors and triggers
- 18th January – Planning & Prep – Simple food prep, quick snacks and health organisation tips
- 25th January – Q&A Week
- 1st February – Principles – Understanding labels and sugar
- 8th February – Psychology – Subliminal beliefs and messages around food, booze, bodies and size
- 15th February – Planning & Prep – Easy recipes and eating plans that work
- 22nd February – Q&A Week
- 1st March – Principles – Your relationship and choices with alcohol
- 8th March – Psychology – Breaking self-sabotage
- 15th March – Planning & Prep – Being confident when eating on the go and being out of a routine
- 22nd March – Q&A Week
- 29th March – Q&A Week
- 5th April – SPRING BREAK
- 12th April – SPRING BREAK
- 19th April – SPRING BREAK
- 26th April – SPRING BREAK
- 3rd May – Principles – Weight loss, calories and diets
- 10th May – Psychology – How to deal with the influence, resistance and opinions of others
- 17th May – Planning & Prep – Blend and adaptation techniques for partner / family food management
- 25th May – Q&A Week
- 31st May – Principles – Self-acceptance strategies
- 7th June – Psychology – Communicating better to inspire others
- 14th June – Planning & Prep – Practicing and planning your responses to others
- 21st June – Q&A Week
- 28th June – Principles – Taking back command of modern day life
- 5th July – Psychology – Creating your new health story
- 12th July – Planning & Prep – Creating a successful, personal and motivational plan
- 19th July – Q&A Week
- 26th July – Q&A Week
- 2nd August – SUMMER BREAK
- 9th August – SUMMER BREAK
- 16th August – SUMMER BREAK
- 23rd August – SUMMER BREAK
- 30th August – Principles – How to achieve long term health
- 6th September – Psychology – Re-programming yourself for consistency
- 13th September – Planning & Prep – Self-trust in your health
- 20th September – Q&A Week
- 27th September – Wrap up week
Gut health program with Alex Manos – worth £99
1. Get to know your gut – a journey from chewing to flushing!
2. Nourishing our microbiome: Food matters
3. Stress and gut health
4. The bigger picture of gut health: environment and lifestyle
5. Gastrogynaecology – the hormone-gut connection
Must-know Nutrition program with Zoe Kirby – worth £99
- Basics of nutrition
- Signs of vitamin and mineral deficiency
- Nutrition absorbtion and robbers
- Immunity (including Vitamin D talk)
- Common mistakes people make with nutrition
After the success of the Food Freedom Challenge, we will be taking the answers from “What is your food story?” and “What is stopping you?” and doing a bonus analysis series.
For those who sign up to the program who haven’t done the Food Freedom Challenge, an audio version of the videos will be made available to you so you can submit your answers too 🙂
Plus as part of the 3Phealth program, there is a secret Facebook group!
“I love Janey’s honesty and vulnerability and the practical advice she gives. I like the way she pushes back on you but does it in an encouraging way” – BEST client
I know that many people can find it uncomfortable to invest in their health. And I know that many people struggle to believe they can change. I struggled with both these things when I was stuck too.
The doors close next Monday at midnight or sooner if the limited places go.
Looking forward to seeing you in there and working with you over the coming year if you decide to join us