The Women’s Mindset Business Club.
My Women’s Mindset Business Club gives full access to The Women’s Mindset Club AND invaluable VIP weekly group coaching sessions for female small business owners.
Who struggle with things like:
Including; confidence, comparison, impostor syndrome, fear, self-doubt, procrastination, consistency, motivation.
For instance; planning, time management, simple strategy, marketing, social media, productivity, distractions.
And working alone
So they thrive from on-going inspiration and ideas, help and support from an experienced business coach / entrepreneur with weekly check ins for accountability. As well as feeling part of an uplifting team, getting out their own heads and having someone to positively push and challenge them!
“The combination of Janey’s encouraging yet no-nonsense coaching style and structured sessions on different topics has dramatically improved my business mindset! Mix that with the interaction of different female small business owners and you have a complete game changer. From the very first session I found myself saying, why didn’t I do this years ago and suffice to say I’ve signed up for another term.” Penny D, Toulouse
Being part of The Women’s Mindset Business Club, will:
- Help you get key things achieved in your business
- Find solutions to any problems you have
- Provide a sounding board to ideas or frustrations
- Get you through all sorts of business roadblocks
- Teach you how to be more focused and aligned
- Help you compartmentalise especially if you’ve got lots on outside business
- Boost clarity and confidence
- Improve motivation
- Push through procrastination
- Stop you complicating things
- Encourage you to simplify your business
- Challenge and change unhelpful beliefs
- Help you shine bright and authentically sell
- Show you how to tiptoe (or jump!) out your comfort zone
- Inspire you to make some amazing things happen
- Mean you will never be alone!
“It’s such a great combination of the Mindset and Business advice that Janey provides as well as info from women who run all different sorts of businesses. I found it very motivating and interesting and could put into place some new ideas that sprung from the Group zoom calls.” Women’s Mindset Business Club member
The Women’s Mindset Business Club is perfect if you want access to an abundance of mindset resources that will transform your mind AND get tailor-made support for your business… but without the cost of 121’s or a long time commitment of a big coaching program.
The Monday Motivation sessions are designed to set you up for an empowering week ahead and to keep the boutique business feel, numbers are capped at 30 women). And the mindset resources will boost your mood, mindset, motivation, mojo and mental health – which is the KEY for any small business owner and their business to shine bright and do well!
The VIP Business Club – Currently there are just a few places left.
- The weekly sessions take place on Mondays between 12 and 1pm
- There are also unlimited Q and As around these and questions can be covered anonymously
- There are a maximum of 30 women (places given first come, first served. When full, we will have a wait list)
- All sessions are recorded and a replay sent out afterwards
- All sessions are tailor-made to the group (we send out a survey when you join so you can let us know what you need help with!
- I bring in guest experts from time to time
- You have access to ALL The Women’s Mindset Club resources
- And as well as having access to The Women’s Mindset Club Facebook group (optional!), you also have a private Women’s Mindset Business Club Facebook group (again optional)
- AND… you also gain complimentary access to BRAND NEW 21 day Procrastination Buster Bite Size Bootcamp (10 mins a day for 21 days, that you can start anytime) – Procrastination is something a LOT of my business clients struggle with, you’re going to LOVE IT!
How to join
“Have just loved the Women’s Mindset Business Club; the new format has produced so much camaraderie and support. Talk about women supporting women. And the honesty and being open to being vulnerable has brought out so many ah ha moments. We all are experiencing the same issues and problems. And by sharing we not only feel better but we can can help and solve each others challenges and our own. I wouldn’t be without our zoom calls now!” Women’s Mindset Business Club Client, spring 2023.
Topics covered in the Spring / Summer Term Monday sessions
- Impostor syndrome
- Financial pressure / stress
- Time management – better planning /underestimating time
- Creating an annual calendar of key events
- Domino goals / power actions / managing distractions
- Mapping out things well ahead to avoid urgent mode
- Changing business structures
- Marketing plans
- Pricing and packaging
- Pushing through roadblocks (business and personal ones),
- Building a stronger mindset around all things business related
- Improving identity
- Breaking scary things down into bite size chunks
- Taking command of the inner voice
- Mini challenges and self-coaching questions
- Celebrating wins
- Two way mini coaching sections within sessions to work through bigger issues when needed.
Why work with me?
- I have been running my own businesses for 22 years
- I have experience running a larger, more complicated business (turnover 300k+, VAT, employees, 20 freelance staff)
- I now run a simpler, lifestyle business that I have created to fit in around my three children (14,14 and 7), working typically 42 weeks a year
- I have hundreds of hours of business coaching experience
- I was the first guest speaker at Stylist Magazine’s first business event in London
- I have been a guest expert speaker at a variety of business conferences
- I have delivered high end corporate key notes and run 121 coaching sessions for staff
- I bloody love small businesses and female small business owners are the heart of the economy
- It doesn’t matter what business you run or where you’re at in your business
- It doesn’t matter what your back of house is
- All that matters is you want to make your business more successful
- That you’re ready to put some love and focus into yourself and your business
- And ideally you can come to most of your live Monday sessions live (you will get more from them if you do)
Any questions, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org